We've got it covered!

The front design of the cover jacket for City Chronicles: A Tale of Nine Cities is complete. I think it looks fantastic and have to thank my designer, Cathy Helms of Avalon Graphics, for all her hardwork and patience as I umm'd and err'd as to the best look.

I believe the jacket sums up the tale inside...two girls setting out on an exciting and inspiring trip around Europe; that travel stretches the mind, opens the senses and can be a wonderful adventure.

The book will be published in October 2011 and will be available via Lulu.com.





Know no boundaries, go and explore!!

Comments

  1. Fabulous cover as always. The book looks good too! Will it be on Twitter Deborah?
    Wishing you the best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabby cover and good luck with the book. I'll be keeping an eye out.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts